Location and Premises Info
If you are seeking an independent East London escort, then you’re in luck. I am situated in the Royal Docklands area of East London E16 in Newham. Whew! That’s a mouthful. I just want to give you a good idea of where I’m located. I’m very close to London City Airport DLR station. My location is easily accessible from the Excel Centre, O2 arena, Canary Wharf, Greenwich, Lewisham, Bank, Stratford International, and other east and southeast London locations.
Just to clarify: London City Airport has a train station, also called London City Airport, which is on the DLR train line.
Here is a sample of travel times to London City Airport station, as given by TFL:
- 15 minutes from Canary Wharf via Canary Wharf DLR
- 16 minutes from Canary Wharf via Canary Wharf Jubilee
- 19 minutes from Stratford International
- 34 minutes from Oxford Circus
- 27 minutes from Liverpool Street
- 27 minutes from Westminster
- 28 minutes from Greenwich Cutty Sark
- 32 minutes from King’s Cross/St. Pancras
- 49 minutes from Romford
If you are coming from Excel Centre, there are four ways to get here:
- Walk (about 10-12 minutes from east end of Excel). Quickest and easiest way to get here.
- DLR from Custom House (18 minutes)
- DLR from Prince Regent (18 minutes)
- Bus from Prince Regent Bus Station (17 minutes).
Close to London City Airport
An easy 10-minute walk. If you are flying into or out of the airport and would like to visit a friendly and discreet escort before or after your journey, I am convenient for the London City Airport DLR train station. Having a sexy time before or after your flight is a great way to relax and unwind.
My Escort Premises
I see visitors in a private flat, which is modern, clean, and safe. It is very cosy and inviting, with a warm and exotic ambience. I like to burn incense, so if that’s a problem, just let me know. There is free off-street parking available.
Plan your journey to me via TFL (Transport for London) by typing in London City Airport.